My Little Boy....


Riverfront Residences

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Half a year

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker


I would just like to share my baby ticker! Baby Luis is already on his 6th month and I already introduced solid foods =) We've started with
Cerelac Banana Wheat with Milk flavor. My son loves Cerelac he's enjoying every spoonful of his rice cereal =) Time flies so fast, in
about six months from now Luis will be celebrating his 1st Birthday!!!!!!! (geeezzz I'll have a one year old na by then=p) Ryt
now, I'am already preparing for that day...I'm gathering ideas, researching thru the net, joining mommy forums (pro-active
to come up with a cute and nice birthday theme party for my son.) I'll post my birthday party theme for Luis nextime! I'm marking my calendar
and getting ready for his big Red letter day!!!!



No comments: